Treating your dog immediately is essential while training! If you spend 2 minutes fumbling through your pockets looking for a treat, your dog will have no idea what behavior you are trying to reinforce.
Treat Pouch from Furry Couture is a convenient alternative to a traditional treat bag that attaches to the belt. The Treat Pouch attaches to the wrist, is easy to use, doesn't look like a fanny pack, and (most importantly!) doesn't spill the treats when you bend over to pick up dog waste.
- Quick access to treats
- Zipper closure prevents treats from spilling out of the bag
- Soft leather-like material, folds easily so it won't be in the way
- Stretchy spiral wrist loop, easy to put on and off
- Zipper pull to enable easy opening and closing of the zipper
- Keeps your pockets clean
- No need for a ugly belt or a huge belt clip (like other treat bags)
There are several color / material variations available now. All materials feel slightly different, so pick the one you prefer.
- Grey: The original pouch from matte grey. It holds shape well.
- Glossy Grey: It feels similar to the original grey, but it is a little more shiny.
- Black: Very soft! You'll forget you have it on your wrist until your dog asks for treats :)
Story behind the Treat Pouch
I've been trying to train Luna out of chasing squirrels. An impossible task, I know! At those rare times when she paused and looked at me before lunging for her prey I desperately wished I could reward her with a treat to let her know she did the right thing. But I was never prepared! Luna's treats were in a Ziplock inside my backpack, or in one of multiple pockets mixed up with coins and usb drives. At some point I began stuffing treats inside my backup mask that I hung on my wrist. That looked weird but it gave me an idea to create the treat pouch that you see here. :)
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I'm the owner of the store and normally respond within 24 hours. Nadia