Leash Bag for Hands-free Walks
If you are tired of carrying your dog's poop during wilderness hikes where there are no trash cans in sight, use the Poo Pouch for a hands-free dog walking experience. Simply attach it to your backpack or even your dog's harness :)
How to use:
1. Wait until your dog finishes "the deployment"
2. Collect "the output" with a plastic bag and tie it really well
3. Put the whole thing into the Poo Pouch
4. Roll the top of the pouch and close the buckle
5. Attach the Poo Pouch to your backpack or (if your dog is cool with that) even your dog's harness!
6. Continue enjoying your walk hands-fee
You can (and should!) wash the Poo Pouch periodically. The carabiner is removable, so you can throw the pouch into the washing machine.
One Poo Pouch fits about 2-3 medium-size "deployments".