Leash Bag for Hands-free Walks
If you are tired of carrying your dog's poop during wilderness hikes where there are no trash cans in sight, use the Leash Bag for a hands-free dog walking experience. Simply attach it to your backpack :)
How to use:
1. Wait until your dog finishes "the deployment"
2. Collect "the output" with a plastic bag and tie it really well
3. Put the whole thing into the Leash Bag
4. Roll the top of the pouch and close the buckle
5. Attach the Leash Bag to your backpack or (if your dog is cool with that) even your dog's harness!
6. Continue enjoying your walk hands-fee. Eat a snack, check your phone!
You can (and should!) wash the Leash Bag periodically. The carabiner is removable, so you can throw the pouch into the washing machine.
One Leash Bag fits about 2-3 medium-size "deployments".